AT301 is a freezer grade permanent transfer tape for use in cold temperature environments or other low temperature bonding applications.
FDA: The components of this product comply with the compositional requirements of the FDA Indirect Food Contact Regulation, 21 CFR 175.105, Adhesives.
Product features include:
- C2S white paper liner with “To Expose Adhesive Remove Liner” printed in red.
- Aggressive high tack rubber based adhesive for use where low temperature bonding is required.
- True Finger lift edge for easy removal of the liner.
- Bag Closure
- General OEM
- Paper and Tyvek Envelopes
- Paper to Paper Laminations
- 3″ or 6″ ID cores
- Spooling is NOT available for this product
- Pattern offset for a larger finger lift area
- Typical widths –
- .25″ adhesive on .5″ liner
- .5″ adhesive on .75″ liner
- .75″ adhesive on 1″ liner
- Standard roll lengths – 1500′, 2000′, 3000′
- custom width and length configurations available to best fit your application
We will work with you to create the right product to fulfill your needs.